Copyright 2015 © All Rights Reserved. Designed by Enterprise Design
We offer a wide range of lifting, inspection, testing, hire and repair services
Lifting and Inspection Services
SureLift UK Ltd has qualified engineers who can inspect both fixed and portable lifting equipment in line with current legislation including PUWER & LOLER. We also supply, repair and inspect lifting equipment, from initial purchase to the end of its operational life. We are a comprehensive provider of lifting equipment through supply of:
- Heavy duty seafastening for the offshore industry
- Rigging loft containers (including ATEX approved heating & lighting) in accordance
with BS EN12079 DNV 2.7-
- All portable lifting equipment from the likes of 0.5 Ton to 225 Ton Shackles
- All wire rope sling assemblies
- Air operated hoists & winches
- Sling manufacture
- Safety at height equipment (inertia reels, safety harness, lanyards etc)
- Tailored lifting and equipment solutions
- Skating of plant and machinery
- We also supply all types of lifting machinery such as: Beam Clamps, Beam Trolleys, Chain Blocks and Lever Hoists etc.
SureLift UK Ltd has extensive testing capabilities including;
- Overhead Crane capacity
- Test beds (5t to 80t)
- Dynamic and Static proof loading machines
- Hydraulic jack and ram
- Compression facilities
- Non Destructive Testing facilities including Magnetic Particle Testing, Dye Penetrant, UT and weld visual inspections.
We have a wide range of Portable Lifting Equipment to hire and offer a full refurbishment
and certification service on customer owned Portable Lifting Equipment.
We can also supply tailored rigging lofts for customers who require larger quantities of lifting gear.